How does your life look like in relation to your greatest goals & aspirations?
Whether you have your dream job, but not your dream relationship, vice versa, neither, or are simply looking to be more effective in the areas of life that are most important to you (time management/balancing your priorities, communication with those you love and/or work with, creative expression, breaking perpetual patterns/habits, or pursuing something you have always wanted to do), working with a coach gives you the support, encouragement & tools to be the best YOU, turning dreams into realities.
- Supports you in creating a clear vision & action oriented step-by-step game plan to achieve it.
- Holds you accountable to your goals & commitments, even when you want to renegotiate, or are sliding off track.
- Is there to cheer you on and support you every step of the way.
- Provides an objective point of you, and helps you see additional perspectives & possibilities.
- Monitors your performance, offering feedback, and course correction (on your approach, mindset, and/or behavior).
- Is on your team, and committed to co-creating extraordinary results.
Why Coach Shapiro?
I’m all about results – and the formula above is directly from my playbook.
There is nothing I enjoy more than supporting people in accomplishing their goals, and I have coached hundreds of successful leaders into generating the tangible results they seek most. I am loving, passionate, driven, committed, and go wherever I need to go in order for us to win – whether that is providing tough love, constructive feedback, praise & acknowledgement, or exploring countless amounts of strategies – my commitment is to you, to serve you, to ask you questions you never or rarely ask yourself, to inspire you, and be the best coach you’ve ever had!
Check out my coaching packages below, and sign-up for your $200* brainstorming, strategy, and/or feedback session, and invest in yourself today!
*FREE starter session with any monthly plan
Accomplishing your goals will be a lot more fulfilling than that pair of shoes, another trip to Vegas, that Starbuck’s addiction, or more excuses about your circumstances or a better time coming once you…
Life is NOW – Make Your Mark Today!