Rory Kramer is a professional life-liver. He went from an office job to creating videos for some of the biggest names in music in less than 2 years.
But success didn’t actually happen overnight, and Rory has overcome hardships and a 9-5 job to create a life that he wanted to live. In this podcast, he gives his top 5 moments from his epic life, plus shares some personal stories he has never shared publicly before.
So let’s give it up for The One and Only, Rory Kramer.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Why Rory is a professional life liver
- How he ended up working with Justin Bieber
- How he left his 9 to 5 job to start shooting and editing video
- Why he didn’t know what he wanted to do with his life
- How Rory hit the bottom and knows what it is like to be down there
- The moment that made him turn his life around
- His unique approach to creating videos about adventure and life
- About his clothing company and how he started it
- Why he only works with people that he can consider his friends
- The hardships that he has gone through to get where he is today
- What his music videos will look like in the future
- The pressures of being a professional life liver
- The different accents that Rory can do
What brings you more joy than anything else?
What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done and whats your line?
Is it possible to have a healthy and sustainable relationship given your fame, the amount of temptations that must present themselves, and the amount of time you spend on the road?
As a professional life liver and reputation for constant adventure, what type of pressure does that put on you?
What will music video of your life look like when you are 60?