JuVan Langford is a man with a mission, and that mission is to redefine what it means to be a man.
He shares his inspiring story of going from foster care to being brought up by mentors who showed him unconditional support. He’s living his dream now and is determined to get what he came for.
So let’s give it up for The One and Only, JuVan Langford.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How JuVan was a former foster kid
- What the world would be like if more men embodied integrity and honor
- Learning to be alone and find out what you want to do and who you want to be
- What authenticity is for JuVan
- The one thing that he was most ashamed of in his life
- JuVan’s childhood and how mentors showed him the way
- The national male teen empowerment tour that he is starting next month
- The difference between being a man, and being good at being a man
- How he established the Mentour and what it is all about
- The three affirmations that he has on his wall when he wakes up every day
- The fears that he has about his goals
- Why JuVan is a big advocate for mentors
- About his YouTube Channel Thought Life
- Why he wants to mentor the millennial generation
- About JuVan’s grandmother and what he learned from her
- How his internal conversation has changed and why it is constantly evolving
- When was the last time you cried, and why?
- What does your romantic love life like look like today, and is it line with what you want?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What’s your perception of death?
- When it’s all said and done – what will the top paragraph of the JuVan Langford Wikipedia page say?
- Check out the MENtour GoFundMe page.
- Connect with JuVan Langford:
1-on-1 COACHING – sign-up today
“Everybody has opinions of what and who we should be. It’s about spending time alone with myself and really digging deep, asking those uncomfortable questions. What am I here for? What do I want? How do I see myself?”